Monday, May 31, 2010

Ducati!!

After I got rid of my Desmosedici two years ago I always wanted another bike, luckily I finally made the move to do so..









I picked up another Ducati after getting rid of SmartCar. I got a 1098s, that was stock for a lite before getting some things to add a little personal taste to it..





The Akrapovic Full EVO system, is full Titanium and has a max expansion chamber of 72mm. The weight savings and power increase are significantly noticed. Speedy Moto made a new clutch cover I though I'd try with the pressure plate, and Barnett Springs.


After getting the pipes on and clutch together I was happy with the overall result.








After about 300 miles ridden with the new exhaust the coloration in the pipes is pretty cool to look at let's see what other stuff i can throw on the bike!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment