Sunday, May 2, 2010

NYC Day 1

Heres some of the pictures from the first day in New York. The morning started out seemingly longer than a regular morning, we flew through the night and didn't sleep much..




Kaytees new camera has a really cool panoramic mode.




Shortly after picking up the car in New Jersey at Horseless Carriage, we began the drive to the W in New York. Coming down the 9A into the city the roads were very confusing, but that wasn't the problem. Coming up near Riverside Park, we hit a pot hole that bent the front wheel, and it sounded like we had a flat tire. I pulled into the park with confusion and anger towards the situation, shortly after I had no success in finding a wheel replacement I decided to fix the wheel myself. I asked park maintenance for a hammer and got to work.




I parked in handicap parking, also the location of the repair. After fixing the car we drove into the city stopping at Manhattan BMW, and then onto the W Hotel.




After getting checked in I made a few calls on my iPad. Or at least I tried to. The new 3G iPad compared to the WiFi only version is closely the same, but the connectivity with the 3G, makes it so much more convenient.




Here is Kaytee hanging out with her friend Hello Kitty!




Heres a panoramic shot of the huge Nike store near 5th Ave.








Still with the shutdown in Times Square, we found a place to eat and walked back to the W for a good nights sleep!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment